Internship Social Media Remote – Content (m/f/d)
Your exciting responsibilities include:
– launching and growing on-brand social media accounts.
– planning and creating content across all social media platforms.
– driving the content and community strategy together with our Expansion team.
– being responsible and working hands-on with managing our community within your respective country (in-app, website, waitlists, social media, etc.).
– overseeing our platform’s site product and content quality for France.
– proofreading and checking all content uploaded on our platform.
– engaging with our audience online and respond to users promptly.
– Fluency in French, English and strong communication skills
– Understanding of the magic behind individual social media platforms. Specifically Instagram and TikTok
– Attention to detail, a well structured work ethic and ability to prioritize your own workload
– Experience creating social media content (you will have the support of the design team)
– Ability to advocate for good ideas regardless of where they come from
What we offer:
– A motivated, 100% open and transparent team culture
– Remote or in our brand new office
– Fully guided onboarding week
– Team events & weekly Meetups
– Workshops from Germany's best experts in different areas + other learning initiatives
– The opportunity to play an absolute integral part in the expansion of Germany's fastest growing EdTech Startup
– Direct impact with your decisions on millions of students from around the globe
– possibillity of full time employment after successful finishing the internship
For more information or to apply visit Campusjäger by Workwise: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/YdOLWLz-internship-social-media-remote–content-mfd