HR Manager – Talent Acquisition / Remote (m/f/d)
Your exciting responsibilities include:
– driving, steering and managing end-to-end 360° recruitment processes.
– supporting the HR Team with a great variety of topics and projects, e.g., employer branding, feedback processes, and more.
– searching for potential candidates based on previously defined criteria in all relevant databases.
– taking full ownership of pre-selection and HR interviews as well as supporting hiring managers in shortlisting and hiring the right candidates.
– creating an outstanding candidate experience along the whole recruitment journey.
– supporting the Talent Acquisition and HR Operations team with ad-hoc projects and admin tasks (e.g. KPis, contracts etc.).
– supporting the HR Manager in organizing and ensuring seamless onboarding days for our newbies.
– You are a student at the end of your studies or a recent graduate with a strong academic background in Business, Human Resources, Economics, Project Management or in other relevant fields
– Willingness to gain holistic HR and talent acquisition experience within a corporate start-up
– Solid interpersonal and intercultural skill set with the ability to collaborate and positively influence diverse stakeholders
– Fluency in German and English is required
– IT Tools knowledge in Excel, PowerPoint and Freshteam are a plus
– Very structured way of working, with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
– Motivation to gain insight into the ed-tech business
Mehr Informationen und Bewerbung unter Campusjäger by Workwise: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/xXnAwA4